Please click the following link to book your spot https://miamonroephotography.bigcartel.com/product/los-angeles-the-complete-maternity-masterclass-july-12
MATERNITY PORTRAIT MASTERCLASS WITH MIA-MONROE PHOTOGRAPHY & STEPHANY FICUT PHOTOGRAPHY
STUDIO LIGHT + EDITING + POSING + STYLING
BUSINESS TACTICS + SELLING PRODUCTS + CLIENT EXPERIENCE
ATTENDEES WILL RECEIVE THE RECORDED EDITING VIDEOS FROM THE DAY.
Do you want to amp up your photography craft and generate a six figure income doing it?
Join Stephany Ficut & Mia-Monroe Photography in an intensive, two day workshop where you will gain priceless information on how to ensure your photography business will THRIVE!
Join Nicole, from Mia-Monroe Photography, on day one and learn how to create ART by thoughtfully coordinating styles, using multiple light set ups to illuminate your clients, properly pose and communicate, as well as using both simple and advanced equipment to bring your clients visions to life!
On day two, join Stephany, from Stephany Ficut Photography, and learn how to create a sustainable and successful business selling the art that you create. Stephany will give you all the right tools so that you can break into and understand the luxury market, your cost of doing business, create a successful pricing guide that will bring your sales to the next level and more. We are so excited to meet you and help you take your photography business to the next level!
PRICING & LOCATION
The full price of this workshop is $2,000
*Non-refundable retainer of $600 is due upon reserving your seat. Remaining balance is due 3 weeks prior to the workshop & will be sent via email. Two additional equal payments available, as well.
Studio Location: 1280 W Lambert Rd., B2, Brea, CA. 92821
Date: July 12th & 13th
– Snacks, refreshments & Lunch will be provided
– Hands on shooting with two Maternity models
– Access to our Private Facebook Workshop group
– Gifts from: BabyDream Backdrops, NPhoto, Before&Ever, Iris Works and Guild
*DAY 1 | JULY 12th
– Intro to lighting: Using studio lights for maternity portraits
– Equipment: Favorite vendors, products & gear
– Posing, transitions & angles
– How to use light
– Various light setups (using 1-3 lights)
* Simple Gel lighting
– Fabric tossing
– Creating a comfortable and luxurious experience for your clients
– Q&A Session
9.30am – Start
9.30am – 10.30am – Intro Presentation (key points)
10.30am – 1.00pm – Single person maternity in various lighting styles
1.00pm – 2.00pm – Lunch
2.00pm – 4.00pm – Second model
4.00pm – 5.30pm – Editing
5.30pm – 6.30pm – Questions & Answers
*DAY 2 | JULY 13th
– Building a 6 figure photography business
– Understanding your cost of doing business
– Understanding the luxury market and creating a luxury experience for your client
– Creating a luxury brand that will stand out in an oversaturated market
– Pricing strategies and creating a personalized price guide
– IPS vs Shoot and Burn. Why and how?
– Client prep from Initial phone call, Consultation, Photo session, Reveal session and Product Delivery.
– How to make selling easy
– Fears & objections that are holding you back
– Wall art and designing your client’s home
– Creating a marketing plan that will take your business to the next level
– Vendor list and how to choose the perfect companies for you
WHAT TO BRING:
– DSLR Camera / Mirrorless
– Lens: 24-70mm, 50mm, 80mm or 35mm (your preferred)
– Memory cards and Camera battery
– Notebook & Pen (or laptop if preferred)
– Trigger if compatible with Paul C Buff Einstein lights
AIRPORT | LAX
TERMS & CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions form the agreement between the purchaser, Mia-Monroe Photography, LLC and Stephany Ficut Photography.
By booking this workshop you sign into this agreement.
You must pay a $600 deposit for this workshop. The deposit confirms your spot.
If you need to cancel after any payment is made, you will need to sell your seat in order to receive a refund.
The remaining workshop fee must be paid at least 3 weeks before the course start date. Failure to pay the remainder of the fee will result in your losing place in the workshop and you will not receive a refund of your deposit.
In the unlikely event that the workshop is cancelled, you will be notified as soon as possible and any fees or deposits received from you will be refunded. Please note that any travel or accommodation costs will not be refunded for cancelled courses.
Attendees are responsible for own travel and medical insurance.
Attendees are not permitted to use images taken at the workshop for commercial purposes. Images must not be submitted to magazines, exhibitions or competitions. Images must not be used to advertise photo shoots, workshops or products.
You agree that you may be subject to legal liability if you use any images commercially.
Attendees must agree that all the information learned at this workshop are strictly for personal use and will not be shared with others.
Photographers intending to train within a year proceeding the workshop date are NOT ALLOWED to attend this workshop.
Attendees must credit ‘Mia-Monroe Photography’ and ‘Stephany Ficut Photography’ when posting images on social media.
Attendees must not film or record the workshop at any time without permission.
Mia-Monroe Photography, LLC is not responsible for any personal injury or damage to property arising from incidents occurring at the workshop venue.
Out of stock